ACCESS Laboratory Members
Laya Shamgah received her Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Iran, in 2009. She then received her Master of Science in Electrical Engineering-Control from the Sharif University of Technology in 2011. In 2014, she joined the North Carolina A&T State University to pursue his Ph.D. degree. Her research interests include “Cooperative Control Systems,” “Hybrid Control systems,” “Discrete Event Systems,” and “Robotics”. She is a member of Autonomous Cooperative Control of Emergent Systems of Systems (ACCESS) Lab and Testing, Evaluation and Control of Heterogeneous Large-scale systems of Autonomous Vehicles (TECHLAV) Center.
- M.Sc., Electrical engineering-Control, Sharif University of Technology, 2011
- B.Sc., Computer and Electrical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2009
- Cooperative Control Systems
- Hybrid Control systems
- Discrete Event Systems
- Laya Shamgah, Tadewos G. Tadewos, Ali Karimoddini, and Abdollah Homaifar, “Path Planning and Control of Autonomous Vehicles in Dynamic Reach-avoid Scenarios,” The 2018 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA 2018).
- L. Shamgah, T. G. Tadewos, A. Karimoddini, and A. Homaifar, “A Symbolic Approach for Multi-target Dynamic Reach-avoid Problem,” The 14th IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation (IEEE ICCA 2018).
- L. Shamgah, A. Karimoddini, A. Homaifar, “A Symbolic Motion Planning Approach for the Reach-avoid Problem,” Proc. of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC2016).
- L Shamgah, A Nobakhti, “Decomposition via QP,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 20 (6), pp. 1630-1637, 2012.
- L Shamgah, A Nejati, A Nobakhti, H Karimi, “Design of low order dynamic pre-compensators using convex methods,” Proceedings of the 2011 American Control Conference, pp. 3680-3685, 2011.