ACCESS Laboratory Members
Vinh K received his Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from North Carolina A&T State University, in 2016. He then immediately started his Master studies at the North Carolina A&T State University. His research interests include “Coordination and Control of Aerial and Ground Robotics,” “Flight Control Systems,” and “Optimal planning and coordination of UAVs,”. He is a member of Autonomous Cooperative Control of Emergent Systems of Systems (ACCESS) Lab and Autonomous Control and Information Technology (ACIT) Institute.
- B.Sc., Computer Engineering, North Carolina A&T State University, 2016
- Aerial and Ground Robotics
- Flight Control Systems
- Optimal Planning and Coordination of UAVs
- Best Autonomous High Altitude Landing, 2016 Micro Air Vehicle (MAV) Challenge, American Helicopter Society, 2016
- M. Behniapoor, Z. Yuan, V. K, B. Bowles, A. Karimoddini, A. Homaifar, “Development of a Micro Aerial Vehicle,” Proc. of 2016 World Automation Congress (WAC2016), Puerto Rico, July 31 - August 4, 2016.