ACCESS Laboratory Members
Dr. Mubbashar Altaf Khan is a Post-doctoral scholar with Autonomous Cooperative Control of Emergent Systems of Systems (ACCESS) Lab and the Autonomous Control and Information Technology (ACIT) Institute at North Carolina A&T State University. Dr. Khan holds a Ph.D. in Engineering degree from the University of Toledo (2018). He also holds an MS. Electrical Engineering degree from Bleaking Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden (2008), a Master of Business Administration (2013) degree from University of Findlay, USA. and a BS. Computer Systems Engineering (2005) degree from Comsats Institute of Information and Technology, Abbottabad, Pakistan. His research interests include Fuzzy logic and Type-2 Fuzzy Systems, autonomous navigation, Cognitive Radios, QoS and secondary radio spectrum.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Toledo, USA, 2018
- MBA, Information Systems, University of Findlay, USA, 2013
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering: Telecommunications, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden,2008
- B.Sc., Computer Engineering, Comsats Institute of Information and Technology, 2005
- Test and Evaluation
- Fuzzy Logical Systems
- Fuzzy logic and Type-2 Fuzzy Systems
- autonomous navigation
- Cognitive Radios
- QoS and secondary radio spectrum
- Mubbashar Altaf Khan and M. Jamali, "Carrot and stick model for dynamic secondary radio spectrum trade with QoS optimization," Physical Communication, vol. 29, pp. 203-216, 2018. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1874490718300107
- Mubbashar Altaf Khan and M. Jamali, "QoS optimization-based dynamic secondary spectrum access model," Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, p. e3455, 2018. Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ett.3455
- Mubbashar Altaf Khan, M. M. Jamali, “Virtual currency-based secondary radio spectrum trade model using Floor-And-Trade rule,” submitted for publication to Elsevier, Computer Communications, 2018.
- Mubbashar Altaf Khan, “A carrot and stick secondary radio spectrum access model for fair participation,” Ph.D. dissertation, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department, University of Toledo, Ohio, USA, 2018.
- Mubbashar Altaf Khan, B. Altaf, M. R. Moghal, “Decision-making techniques for cognitive radios,” ISBN 978-3-484-8694-6, published by Lambert Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, April 2012.
- M. R. Moghal, Mubbashar Altaf Khan, H. Bhatti, “Spectrum optimization in cognitive radios using elitism in Genetic algorithms,” International Conference on Emerging Technologies, 2010”, published in IEEE Catalog Number: CFP10617-PRT (Pages 49-54).
- Mubbashar Altaf Khan, “Decision-making techniques in cognitive radios,” MS. thesis, Telecommunications department, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden, 2008.