ACCESS Laboratory Members
Muhammad Mobaidul Islam received his Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology in 2009. In 2018, he joined the North Carolina A&T State University to pursue his Ph.D. degree. His research interests include “Vision-based Control,” “Computer Vision,” “Pedestrian detection”, and “Self-driving cars”. He is a member of Autonomous Cooperative Control of Emergent Systems of Systems (ACCESS) Lab.
- B.Sc. (Hons.), Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, Dhaka, 2009.
- Vision-based Control
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Self-driving cars
- 2nd place, Aurdodrive Challenge 2019
- M. Mobaidul Islam, K. Hossain Ansary, S.M. Tofayel Ahmad, Liakot Ali, A. H. Chowdhury, S. M. Lutful Kabir, “Development of a Low Cost Remote Mobile Vending System for Electric Prepaid Meter”, Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, January 2011.
- Md. Khurram Monir Rabby, Nahid-Al-Masood, Muhammad Mobaidul Islam and Nabeela Kauser Jeny, "Effect of Integrating PV Generation on the Load Carrying Capability of Bangladesh Power System," International Journal of Energy and Power (IJEP.) Vol. 3, No. 2, May, 2014, pp. 13-21.
- Md. Khurram Monir Rabby, Nahid-Al-Masood, Muhammad Mobaidul Islam and Nabeela Kauser Jeny, "Load Carrying Capability of Renewable Energy Sources of Bangladesh Power System," Developments in Renewable Energy Technology (ICDRET), 2014 3rd International Conference on the , vol., no., pp.1,6, May 2014.