ACCESS Laboratory Members
Solomon Genene Gudeta
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
North Carolina A&T State University
Greensboro, NC, 27411
E-mail: sgudeta at ncat dot edu
Solomon Genene Gudeta received his Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Bahir Dar University in 2010. He later received his Master of Science in Mechatronics from University of Trento in 2015. In 2017, he joined the North Carolina A&T State University to pursue his Ph.D. degree. His research interests include “Robotic Swarm,” “Cooperative Control,” and “Flight Control Systems”. He is a member of Autonomous Cooperative Control of Emergent Systems of Systems (ACCESS) Lab and Testing, Evaluation and Control of Heterogeneous Large-scale systems of Autonomous Vehicles (TECHLAV) Center.
- M.Sc., Mechatronics Engineering, University of Trento, Trento, Italy, 2015
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Bahir Dar University, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia, 2010
- Cooperative Control
- Robotic Swarm
- Flight Control Systems
- May 2017, Merit Award 2016 edition for achieved remarkable result in Master studies at University of Trento, Italy
- January 2017, Addis Ababa Science and Technology University Internal Research Grant, Co-investigator in research project “Design and manufacturing of light duty 3D printing machine for prototype applications” with 15,082.30 euro budget.
- September 2012, Winner of Opera Universitaria full scholarship for two years to support my masters study in Mechatronics Engineering with specialization in robotics
- S Gudeta, A. Karimoddini, “Design of a Smooth Landing Trajectory Tracking System for a Fixed-wing Aircraft,” Proc. of 2019 American Control Conference (ACC), 2019. [Demonstration]
- Solomon Genene 2017, Distributed adaptive cruise control, 5th International Conference on the Advancement of Science and Technology (ICAST-2017), Bahir Dar, Ethiopia status.
- Solomon Genene 2017, Road detection based on salient features using one class support vector machine,3rd Annual research conference, Addis Ababa Science and Technology University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Solomon Genene 2017, Image registration based on SIFT Features, 3rd National Research Conference, Woldia University, Woldia,Ethiopia