ACCESS Laboratory Members
Tadewos Getahun Tadewos
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
North Carolina A&T State University
Greensboro, NC, 27411
Tadewos Getahun Tadewos received his Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Addis Ababa University in 2010. He later received his Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Polytecnico di Torino in 2014. In 2016, he joined the North Carolina A&T State University to pursue his Ph.D. degree. His research interests include “Testing and Evaluation of Autonomous Vehicles,” “Formal Verification,” “Hybrid Systems,” and “Aerial and Ground Robotics”. He is a member of Autonomous Cooperative Control of Emergent Systems of Systems (ACCESS) Lab and Testing, Evaluation and Control of Heterogeneous Large-scale systems of Autonomous Vehicles (TECHLAV) Center.
- M.Sc., Electronic Engineering, Embedded Systems, Polytecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy, 2014
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2010
- Testing and Evaluation of Autonomous Vehicles
- Formal Verification
- Hybrid Systems
- Aerial and Ground Robotics
- 2nd place, Aurdodrive Challenge 2019
High Frequency Electromagnetic Mitad, Addis Ababa University, Tadeweos Getahun , Abel Hailemichal, Demeke Zegeye, Patent application number, ETUM2009/595
- Laya Shamgah, Tadewos G. Tadewos, Ali Karimoddini, and Abdollah Homaifar, “Path Planning and Control of Autonomous Vehicles in Dynamic Reach-avoid Scenarios,” Proc. of the 2018 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA 2018).
- L. Shamgah, T. G. Tadewos, A. Karimoddini, and A. Homaifar, “A Symbolic Approach for Multi-target Dynamic Reach-avoid Problem,” The 14th IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation (IEEE ICCA 2018).
- T.G. Tadewos, P.E. Prinetto, D. Rolfo, P. Trotta, P. Lanza, A. Martelli, A. Tramutola, “A novel approach for Video-based Absolute Navigation in space exploration missions,” ESA Publications Division.