ACCESS Laboratory Members
Solomon Genene Gudeta received his Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Bahir Dar University in 2010. He later received his Master of Science in Mechatronics from University of Trento in 2015. In 2017, he joined the North Carolina A&T State University to pursue his Ph.D. degree. His research interests include “Robotic Swarm,” “Cooperative Control,” and “Flight Control Systems”. He is a member of Autonomous Cooperative Control of Emergent Systems of Systems (ACCESS) Lab and Testing, Evaluation and Control of Heterogeneous Large-scale systems of Autonomous Vehicles (TECHLAV) Center.
- M.Sc., Space Science and Technology, Aalto University, Finland, 2014.
- M.TECH., Electrical Engineering (Electronic Systems), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) - India, 2009
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia, 2005
- Control and Navigation of Autonomous cars
- Vision-based control of robotic systems
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship from Erasmus Mundus Master Course (EMMC-SpaceMaster Consortium) to study Space Science and Technology for 2 years [Sep 2012 – Aug 2014]
- Scholarship from Ethiopian Ministry of Education to study MTech in Electrical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) [July 2007 - Aug 2009 ]
- Certificate of Appreciation award from Bahir Dar Institute of Technology - Bahir Dar University for demonstrating good performance on the teaching-learning process in Electrical and Computer Engineering Faculty [Sep 2014 – Jun 2015]
- Certificate in Advanced programming in C++ from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) [July 2008]
- Tesfamichael Getahun, Ali Karimoddini, Leila Hashemi Beni, Priyantha Mudalige, “An Enhanced Lane Detection Algorithm Based on Gabor Filter,” The 15th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV 2018), 2018.